Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to replacing the seals on my steering yesterday.It was to the point of adding fluid during the day's trolling.Not a bad job now that the temperature is nice.I was trying to remove the steering wheel with a wheel puller and it seemed very tight.I've learned (the hard way) not to force things.I called Ed at 4pm on his cell.He told me to have someone hold the wheel and pull out while I hit the center shaft with a drive pin and hammer.One smack and the wheel was loose.:clap: Ed told me a wheel puller could damage the SS steering wheel.Ed runs a mobile repair-he advertises on Tidal Fish (take that Crow Bait):pp .He even offered to swing by my house if I needed help.I met Ed at the Grady White club meeting and keep his card on the boat.Great guy to know. His # is 410 375-1638-works on Yamahas and electronics. Skip

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ed is the BEST!! Ed installed all of my electronics and is willing to give advice on a moments notice.

Thanks Ed!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
OT: Local furuno service #

I saw it posted about a week ago, but can't find it. Mine is a 1680 waas GPS etc.

My temp guage stopped working its stuck on 80 f. How do I fix this?:wacko:

Phil(lily)

·
Registered
937 Posts
Ed hooked me up last year when it was time to winterize. Also referred me to a good shrink wrap guy. Fast on time service.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Skip he has set up my rig w/electronics and motor repairs also.He knows Gradys and Yammis...

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Ed is a great resource. He has helped me with more than one problem. The mobile service is a big plus!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'll jump on the "Ed Miller bandwagon".........He's passionante about doing things right!....and a straight shooter......highly recommended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts