Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First a quick thanks to captn Jake for the post from yesterday about the good fishing off Dam Neck. Forecast sounded iffy but I called my neighbor to be on standby for fishing if it was doable. Took my time getting up got my 4 mile walk in first and proceeded to get the gear ready and put in at Rudy by 11AM. Saw all the boats out on the horizon so we ran out to join them. I am still kicking myself for not having a casting rod on board. There were striper rolling the surface all around us. Threw 3 lines in on the first pass but quickly reduced it to 2. As fast as we would get one in we had another on or 2 at a time. No need to have a third rod getting in the way with only 2 on-board. Called my mechanic and friend Terron from B&T Marine and told him to drop what ever he was working on and get to the dock for me to pick him up. Called another buddy, Ken as well who was at work and had him meet us at the dock as well. The bite slowed by the time we picked them up and got back out but we picked up a limit for them as well so it was a good time for all. Good talking to Tat-Tuna, Doug O, Kevin on Succesion and the rest of the gang out there. Great day not soon to be forgotten. Martin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts