Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
warm wishes, thoughts and prayers.
Brittany had her surgery today at UMMS, had to wait 5 hours for a operating room but then it was about a 2 hr. surgery, a few hours recovery and off we went. Shes at home with her mom but she is doing great. Dr. said all looked good so I hope this is it for '07. Again I thank all of you for your kindness.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.
6,189 Posts
Had a bit of a scare there JP, not knowing what to expect when I clicked on. :confused: Hopefully, that will be it for her. :)

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
JP I'm glad that Brittany is doing well. That's a tough one when it affects the little one's. Here's to a Healthy and Prosperous 2007 with many Bigguns for the fun of it.:)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
John,
I'm glad to hear that Brittney is doing well. I am sorry I missed you original post. My prayers are with her to have a speedy recovery. I'm sure she will bounce right back just like her Dad.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shady, Ele and tomytek - thanks
Virgil - sorry I scared you, didn't mean too
BK - they say she should be back to normal in a week and cheerleading after a month or so
Hank - thanks, nice talking to you today

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Great news John. My prayers are with her.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jack - thanks, its got to get better now, I've had enough to last me for a while

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
phil - thanks to you also, I think the wait today was worse than the surgery

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Great news, JP. Better now then to have to deal with it later. I sure hope this is the end of it:) -------------

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mike and Jack - thanks, '06 ended the way '07 started, hopefully no surgeries for a long time, I'll take all crabbing and fishing for a while

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Leon - thanks, I hope so too, Hows the trailer doing, hope all is well with it

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tom - thanks, can't wait to get her out for trophy season and then some crabbing, want to put her on some good LTJ'ing fish this year

1 - 20 of 43 Posts