Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a boat full of kids from Charleston, SC that wanted to see a Chesapeake rockfish. I loaded them up on my Parker 25 and took them to the green #1 (I've been doing well there BTW) for an evening of chumming/chunking for bass. We were marking some fish and bait but had a tough time getting things to come tight. Was talking back and forth with a fellow on a 22 Hydrasport from Deale who was fishing near by with the same results. Radio lit up with another boat fishing to our north who was doing much better and suggested we pull the hook and make a quick run to the location where he was. Nice C-Hawk by the way! Both the Hydrasport and I headed in the direction and found much better conditions just south of the Bay Bridge. Although I didn't go home with a fish in the box I sure appreciate the help you both offered on the water last night to me and my crew. I didn't catch the names on either of the boats but my Parker 25 is named "Jack Attack." I'll keep and eye out hope to return the favor and look forward to working with you guys again soon. Mark

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mark,

My name is Mike from the 22 Hydrasport, her name is "Carmita's Dream". My wife and I had a blast fishing with everyone last night. I wish the conditions were better and you guys whoud have hooked up. We stuck it out through the brief storm then headded home with no fish. I tend to stay between #1 and #82 for the most part. I fish often and am more then happy to share info. feel free to PM me and we can share contact info.

To the C-Hawk (I thought it was a maycraft) I truly appriciate the help and the info of the bite. Hit me up via PM and I can share my #. My wife really enjoyed our fishing trip last night regardless of the catch.

Mike

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike - you are absolutely right - it was a Maycraft!
I also wish I had my camera last night to get some shots while running along side of Carmita's Dream. I'm mostly between #1 and #82 and tend to focus my efforts on the eastern side. I'll keep and eye and and an ear out for you. thanks again for the help.

Mark

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
hi guys. nice when we help each other. you guys have helped me thru b-mail.

just a quick lousy rpt. fished in the 'fleet' twice in the last 3 days with not much to show for it. I was jigging the pods tween west rv and bloody. lots of big time charters, some bait, but just a couple of feesh for me. had some pods to myself at 84a, but no fish. went all the way up into ebay and it looked dead.
keep up the good work. smile. ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts