Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to Skip and the Grady guys. The seminar on winterizing was great I learned a lot. Also the Boaters world guys are great and thanks for the discount. You guys have saved me hundreds from going to a marine mechanic and getting this done. :clapping2:

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Ditto, Thanks for the invite Skip. Met Bill (smellslikefish) and talked with Dennis (Stonewall) for a few. Meant to say hi to Skip but didn't want to interrupt your conversation.
Drew from Boaters World was great and very informative The discount sure helps too.
If you couldn't make it I'm sure you can call Drew and he'll answer your questions.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
We were happy to have you guys along. Drew does a great job as always and the discounts really help. Don't forget to send in for the additional $10 gift card if you spent more than $50.

We have held this at Boater's World for the last 3-4 years and we are planning to do it again next year. All are welcome.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Big thanks back to all who attended :thumbup:. Having a decent crowd makes it easy to convince BW to do another one :yes:. Drew really does a great job teaching how to winterize the boat.Saves alot of cash doing it yourself.

I saw a marina charging $45.00 just to winterize a livewell pump :eek:.OUCH.$4.00 (at the most) for 1 gallon of antifreeze and 15 minutes labor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts