Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Little Jimmy Tippett fished hard with us again this year at the fall Mssa tourney reeling in 14 of the 22 fish caught sat and sunday. checking in some nice fish for the youth div with Alltackle being the sponser. the wife took jimmy to Alltackle to meet Keith Frazier when they came home i was speechless. Keith fixed him up with a very nice shimano,St.Croix rod and reel plus some parachutes. and a week later i come to see jimmy dressed in a full set of Grundens Keith sent him again i'm speechless . THANKS ALLTACKLE and Keith you maid a little man happy and a father proud.

Capt.Lee Tippett

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nice to hear stuff like dat!!!! Kudos to AllTackle. I tried going up to the Annapolis store to get mine this week and they did not have any large in stock:-( The wife ordered them online instead.

That boy needs them grundens. The way he bear hugs them big fish would make a mother sick to her stomach. Look how much money she will save in detergent :) :)

Frank
"Skirtchaser"

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Awesome job Capt Lee! No better one on one time with your kids than sharing fishing with them in my book! It is awesome to see Alltackle to see the value in it too.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to hear stuff like dat!!!! Kudos to AllTackle. I tried going up to the Annapolis store to get mine this week and they did not have any large in stock:-( The wife ordered them online instead.

That boy needs them grundens. The way he bear hugs them big fish would make a mother sick to her stomach. Look how much money she will save in detergent :) :)

Frank
"Skirtchaser"
you mean like this!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Keith's a good dude for sure. Congrats to your kid and hats off to ALLTACKLE for supporting the youth of the sport!!

-Evans

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
I think that picture might just have to find its way onto one of the new headers on TidalFish.com.:bigfish::yes::thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.