Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jake,
Thanks for calling us over to the tilefish the other day. You spiced up an otherwise slow day. We ended up limiting out on those tiles with some pretty big ones in the box. Had a yummy dinner this evening. Blackened and with Italian dressing.

I told Darren that charters like you are few and far between. Us serious recreational anglers appreciate the help when things are slow. Keep up the good work and let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you. If you ever want to reel instead of drive you let me know.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Not to hi-jack this thread but I also owe JakeG a "Thank you"........he came an got me at the high rise bridge on Saturday night after I tangled my anchor rope in my prop. He was sitting on the couch when I called........he was there is about an hour. Thanks Dude......I surely owe ya one.

By the way, Shaun removed the rope from the prop today and there is ZERO damage so I am ready to roll. Shaun B. Thanks Also big time.......

Bill

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm glad everything worked out Bill and there was no damage. I'm always willing to help if I can. I guess its that whole karma thing. Talk to you soon.
Shaun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts