Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Couldn't get it.

Hey Chumb, This has happended a couple of times. It just dosen't load to me . Love ya post ! Hope I can excess it.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Team chumlord!!!!

:rockingman2:An honor to be part of the crew!!! Made some more good friends this year!!! Great fisihing with you all!!! Happy holidays!!!

Wait Lou.........there are 9 more days left!!!! Lets go get em!!! Ready when you are......I have 100 eels left.......:D:D

·
Registered
453 Posts
I hope you don't mind me living vicariously through you guys... That is pure greatness, I need to live like that!

Thanks!

·
Registered
204 Posts
got it- Loved it. !

Hey Lou,
Thanks for the help. Downloaded the update. Did take a while to load.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great vid Lou and some fantastic fishing. Looks like you put the hooks in many species of nice fish this year. Also liked the music, who was that ? Merry Christmas and keep up the good work with all your tips and helping others catch fish. Chip

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Lou you got a job? I cant seem to find time to put my video's together got hundreds of tapes. Nice work hopefully 09 will be even better.

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Great vid Lou! Merry Christmas.

Time on the water equals good fishing. You live it!!

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
lou that's a great year. hope next years better. merry christmas.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I couldn't stop smiling during that video!!

Good stuff Lou and crew.. Cheers to 2008 and let's raise our glasses to what 2009 will bring!! Cause there is Nothin like a fish on!!!!:yes::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts