Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
We fished the last of the outgoing and first of the incoming inside the bridge... plenty of fish, but not many keepers. Ducked into Chix for some refreshments while the storm passed... not a bad trip!

·
Registered
235 Posts
thanks Jack, enjoyed the video and appreciate the info. I used to my Lab grey trout fishing back in the 80s. he loved to bark at them but never tried to eat one!.......although he did devor a whole fillet of smoked bluefish once.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
I was on the beach that day with a friend and between the two of us in an hours time probably caught 40 or more fish between the two of us some on every cast and some double headers.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Great watching everyone hook up like that but I have to tell you I am honestly not sure which I liked better watching the frequent hook ups or watching Jack go after those trout.. great video!
ps by the way.. couldn't help but smile when you pulled in the keeper trout cause I haven't heard the phrase "Good googly moogly" ....in a long while...(lol) thanks for posting and keep those reports coming...:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.