Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're here! Well, one was anyway.

Finally got to spend some time on the water today. Took a coworker out and my daughters boyfriend. It was slow for us, nothing hitting our lures around the islands so we moved over the tube with Eels. Very slow but managed a slot fish that went 32". Back it went after a couple pictures.

We then took a run North and managed to ink out one nice fish before the current died. It was 45" and 32lbs. Anglers name is Ken and, as you can see, he's one happy camper.:D:clapping2: I believe it was his biggest Striper yet.

I guess if you catch just one keeper, this is the one. I'm now off for a couple more days of hunting. Good luck if you go!

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Bret,

Are you sure that isn't a redfish? He has two spots on his tail.;-)

·
Registered
728 Posts
some big slobs were caught off solomons Island Md. Today, Check out the chesapeake board. I didnt have much luck our biggest was 36 but the boat beside us caught 3 well into the 40's. BTW nice fish.
Taylor

·
Registered
750 Posts
Pretty work puttin em on the nice fish there Bret! We never quite hooked up this year but Im sure there will be a conspiracy mtg soon! If not Jimmys anymore , somewhere!

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Mooooooo!

Brett,

Very good to see and glad to see you got one worth mentioning in a big way!!!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

Coastal Conservation-Virginia
Stripers Forever

1 - 19 of 19 Posts