Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished Dragon Run with John from the WKFA site. We met up in west point with Scott and headed for the stream. John had pretty much garunteed a catch and he wasnt kidding. One after the other ,all the Chain Pickeral you could handle. I threw soft plastics till my ams hurt ,even after crossing a few beaver dams to get deeper into the cover. Man, that place is huge . We put in at a bridge off Rt. 602 which is off Rt.17 and I believe we were in Middlesex County, I'd have to look at the map to be sure.

Anyway's ,if you live in that area or head out there take the yak and plenty of twister tail soft plastics!!!!!!![excited]

·
Registered
190 Posts
I don' exactly call it following through, bit I had a great time. Oh, By the way I had more luck today just launching from my sister's pier in Norfolk. Some HUGE croaker!!!

We need to organize a Yorktown launch!!!

Oh, next Sunday evening I am helping with a kayak tour at York River State Park. Want to go? It's in the evening. We can still fish in the morning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.