Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in two years the estimate on the national deficit will be 13,000,000,000,000. Inflation will start to rise and when inflation rises so does interest rates. Even at a modest interest of 8% the yearly number comes to about 1 trillion in interest alone applied to the debt. There is no way a budget will ever be able to be balanced and be able to pay off that debt with the compounding interest so what will the government do then? Raise taxes to 60 or 70% is my guess. Who is going to pay that? People will just claim 10 dependants throuoghout the year then not file taxes at the end of that year. Millions of people will do that and that will be the end of america. The government will be in collapse by then, no money in and no authority to police tens of millions of americans who have thrown their hands in the air and said F it.

that is the way I see it. The only cure, get government out of the way and let the americans do what we have done for the last 200 years, but that will never happen. Have I missed anything? Anyone see a way out of this train wreck?:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Oh, stop your whinning, once we become a 3rd world nation, our debt will be reduced or forgiven in exchange for things prosperous industrialized nations want or need. As for blowing up the debtors, we better do it soon, probably won't be a viable option in the not so distant future. I think I hear the Piper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts