Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Your right... after Wiley sold it, it wasn't worth much. The SIM site is still good to go to if you have Yami trouble.

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
In response to what happened over on THT we added forums here on Tidal Fish that have been gaining a lot of traffic with good folks and feedback:

Boat Building Message Board
The message board to talk about building boats: offshore boats, bay boats, skiffs, crabbing boats, canoes, etc...

Boat Electronics and General Electronics
Talk about boat electronics used for fishing and other general electronics that anglers use for fishing

Boat Talk
All about boats, engines and trailers. Boat repairs, hull repairs etc. Manufacturer reviews, comparisons, modifications, accessories and more.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I think it has recovered a bit. They software is now working, for awhile it was a disaster trying to load pages, never mind post.

Most of the whining has died down and the new mgmt has taken more of a hands off approach I believe. Some of those that left or were run off deserved it, but some didnt.

·
Registered
438 Posts
There are still some great deals on the for sale forum

·
Registered
491 Posts
I used to look at it a lot but not so much any more. There are just so many negative people who just want to tell you you're stupid no matter what you post. You really couldn't talk boats with out someone coming in and saying you have a "low tier" boat. I'm really pleased by what I see at TF, since I've joined. People are actually courteous and helpful. Imagine that!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I used to look at it a lot but not so much any more. There are just so many negative people who just want to tell you you're stupid no matter what you post. You really couldn't talk boats with out someone coming in and saying you have a "low tier" boat. I'm really pleased by what I see at TF, since I've joined. People are actually courteous and helpful. Imagine that!
You mean like the Grady and Parker guys. :eek2:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Come on Paul they even accept us Trophy owners here. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I usually visit THT for comic relief. If you listen to half of the opinions there you'll find that everyone has a crappy boat except for the guys that paid top dollar.

-JB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts