Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I'm not a Hillary supported by any means, but this is BS. All her support in 2002 and everyone else's for that matter, was based on faulty, misleading, poor, bad (I can continue) intelligence. This is certainlly not a fair assessment. There are far too many other things where she is talking out of both sides of her ass, but not this one.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's why they all cited the genocide and multiple UN sanctions that were ignored.
Last I heard nerve gas was a WMD.

Face it As the poll of the moment goes, so goes Hilary.

If she's elected we might as well rule by the polls.

Wonder if the founding fathers had that in mind?

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
That is the bottom line. Hillary will rule, not so disimilar to her estranged husband, by mob rule or polls if you like. In fact you can bet it. Her budget will garner a tremendous amount of money and outspend Obama. Now I think Obama could get the Dem nomination, it really depends on how well he can get the shrillster to speak by "fork tongue", and present that info to potential voters. Again, Obama will be the more lib candidate, not so different from Carter after Watergate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.