Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe hearkens back to the halcyon days of WWII when you could get feel-good, rah-rah, news reels at the movie theater about the troops.

"I think media should be abolished from, uh, you know, reporting," Joe said. "You know, war is hell. And if you're gonna sit there and say, 'Well look at this atrocity,' well you don't know the whole story behind it half the time, so I think the media should have no business in it."

Joe the Plumber in Israel: Ban media from reporting war - Yahoo! News

I would just like to thank the McCain campaign for bringing this fine American to the forefront of political culture. Nothing says I'm a dyed in the wool Republican like preferring Propaganda to hard news. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm not sure about those who willingly want to give up constitutional freedoms such as freedom of the press or the freedom to possess firearms. These freedoms are a part of what makes our country great. It seems that many would like for us to forfeit such freedoms because the way some may use them are not appreciated.

I see no difference in this guy wanting to give up freedom of the press and liberals wanting to give up the right to bear arms.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think he is smart enough to know what his rights are, what he's proposing we give up, or even the history of the Palestinian conflict on which he was commenting. You're right, he's no different than the idiot liberal who thinks stricter gun laws will make us any safer.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
The guy is an idiot. He doesn't want folks reporting on the war. Meanwhile, he's...reporting on the war.
Seems he's okay with the media as long as he agrees with the message.
Facist piece of poop is what he is. Needs to go back to turd-chasing, where he belongs.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah, let him stay in the lime light. He is posterboy for the idiot right. I find him funny.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That explains the trip to Israel. If Steve from The Jerry Springer Show can make it on his own, why not Joe The Plumber?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts