Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,064 Posts
That was a great podcast with some smart fishery folks. I work on a board with Marty Gary and learned a lot from him. He stopped by my house for a bit and we got into a conversation and four hours went by. There are two more podcasts in that series........... Gary

·
Registered
11,907 Posts
I agree and remember every part of the way from all the Blueish,the all you could catch limits of 12 in. stripers year around and 15# min. 1 per day Striper fishing that was best at the Bay Bridge all summer . I used to rent a row boat at Sandy Point and almost always catch a 15# -30# striper fishing the pilings with eels during the 60s/early 70s. One day 2 of us caught 22 from 6-22# in July. Those days are gone forever . it's going to be Catfish and Snakeheads from now on. Kill those and it will be " Nothing" in the future. .mark my words. I also agree that it was a dumb move to open the spring Trophy season. I'm glad those guys still remembered all that..I did. Now that was worth watching.. Lenny Rudow is the best the ES has for delivering honest fishing information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts