Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael J. Kowalski, chairman and chief executive officer, said, "Customers have adjusted their spending in reaction to economic conditions and near-term uncertainties. Despite that, Tiffany maintained a high level of profitability in the third quarter and, in fact, net earnings per share rose 13% when excluding certain items from the prior year." Bloomberg

Its great to note that the traditional Republican foundation is not cutting back on their spending during these economically troubled times. It is however only fair to note that the cost of tax-dodging (payments to tax lawyers) will be expected to increase as fewer and fewer tax loopholes will be available in the next 4 years.;-)

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
etouffe's main tennant and the almighty(lets spread the wealth around)-
From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
etouffe's main tennant and the almighty(lets spread the wealth around)-
From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
Would you quote-post where I have advocated this? You post something then rail against it as if someone other than yourself brought it up as a issue. But then you are at the limits of your intelligence.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
etouffe it's the main economical belief structure of your party. If you dont believe it, then leave the party. I told you to stop drinking the kool aid that comes out of the dem party fully supported by left wing groups like the Soros armed Media Matters, the Daily Kos, and ACLU to name a few. Since you drink the kool aid around the clock as demonstrated by your anti repub party posts, one could only predict at say a 95 % confidence interval that you subscribe to all of their tenants. Is that too hard to grasp, or can you produce a negative thread against the democratic party???BTW I did not support the repub party in the POTUS election, actually voted for a democratic sheriff in the county I live in, mainly because of how he planned to use his force. I vote along what I believe, mostly conserve, not drinking some party BS that is not in my belief structure. I didnt support McCain because of his Congressional actions on illegal aliens to name one, but there was more. Now put your highly intelligent mind to work and become an independent thinker, you'll be happier and not so negative all of the time, who knows, you may tap some real intelligence you never had before.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
The Rich Are Doing Fine: Well they worked for it moonbat so what's your point. Guess your just jealous cause you ain't got squat but a pc to post your rhetoric.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
etouffe it's the main economical belief structure of your party. If you dont believe it, then leave the party. I told you to stop drinking the kool aid that comes out of the dem party fully supported by left wing groups like the Soros armed Media Matters, the Daily Kos, and ACLU to name a few. Since you drink the kool aid around the clock as demonstrated by your anti repub party posts, one could only predict at say a 95 % confidence interval that you subscribe to all of their tenants. Is that too hard to grasp, or can you produce a negative thread against the democratic party???BTW I did not support the repub party in the POTUS election, actually voted for a democratic sheriff in the county I live in, mainly because of how he planned to use his force. I vote along what I believe, mostly conserve, not drinking some party BS that is not in my belief structure. I didnt support McCain because of his Congressional actions on illegal aliens to name one, but there was more. Now put your highly intelligent mind to work and become an independent thinker, you'll be happier and not so negative all of the time, who knows, you may tap some real intelligence you never had before.
What I post is, generally, from major news sources. You set up, once again your premise, that I am quoting, supporting etc Soros, Media Matters et al while Republicans spout Fox, Limbaugh etc. If what I post can be disproven then do so. What I generally see is personal attacks because the posters cannot refute the post. My posts are anti corruption, anti corporate welfare, anti lobbyists....if this is anti Republican..then so be it.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
The rich are doing fine because for the most part they are smart. they got rich for a reason. They probably did not buy cars or houses or boats they can't afford, only to be backwards in the loan.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
The rich are doing fine because for the most part they are smart. they got rich for a reason. They probably did not buy cars or houses or boats they can't afford, only to be backwards in the loan.
The 2 moonbats can't understand that concept. There to busy tickling each other!:roflguy::hysterical::52:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Etoufool aka moonbat so you think all rich people are pubs? There are no crats that are wealthy and don't accept those Corporate Busch tax cuts you so speak of. What are those rich crats going to do when Obamalama takes all that money from there pockets? I'm sure they will love him and cherish him and probably want to beat his ass. 45% capitol gains tax well George will love that one Mr. Acme Investmant man. Oh that's right he don't make 250,000.00 I mean 200,000.00 I mean 150,000.00 I mean 125,000.00 oh well you get the idea but I doubt it. You are a true idiot.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not all of the rich are pubics....Bill and Warren are two outstanding dems.
You could get original...moonbat came from fritzer and etoufool from RF. Under Ike I have shown that there was a 71% highest bracket tax. You however ignore facts and place infantile insults in their place.
Why did your wife leave you? Its so obvious that even one of your moronic pack can figure it out and clue you in.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Just to set the record strait etoufoll.

You have a HISTORY of copying from the most obsurd left wing rags without attribution, adding your comments and never differientating between the two.

It is incredibly hard to tell when Soros's text leaves off and YOURS begins!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Dumb and Dumber we are all waiting for you to announce the wedding date. Hey dumb so how's the penny stock market investments? MORON yielding 9% put me in for $0.09 so I won't get screwed on my capital gains. Oh that's right you to love birds don't know anything about capitol gains you don't make any. You two are some funny ass people go tickle each other or something. I'm done with you two dip ****s I'll wait until there is something worth while to read on this board. George and fool forever you guys rule in your own little minds and dicks!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
You could get original...moonbat came from fritzer and etoufool from RF.. You however ignore facts and place infantile insults in their place.
Why did your wife leave you? Its so obvious that even one of your moronic pack can figure it out and clue you in.
First off why be original they hit the nail on the head moonbat fool

As you, you ignore facts. You are so stupid to believe the mainstream MOONBATS!

I left her dick face!

Why she wasn't good enough *******!

At least I have a pack unlike you, you pathetic excuse for a human being!

Get the dumb ass his meds please! NURSE:helpsmilie:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts