Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't own a Rybovich yacht do the next best thing and get the "Rybovich Book"

I'm not a literary critic but I like to read, boat and fish. This book has filled me on all three counts to the fullest.

This book is HEAVY......20 pounds sounds about right. The Pictures, Illustration and Drawings are absolutely amazing.

Pat Rybovich should get an award for putting this colossus together.

The book is not cheap, BUT, she has cut the price in half for the Holiday season and although I was reluctant to spend the money at first, after buying it and fingering through it all I can say it is well worth it and I would buy it again in a heartbeat. Also due to the limited nature of the book the price is well in line.

So, do yourself a favor and do what I did........go out and collect a bunch of aluminum cans and get yourself this fantastic book.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
403 Posts
On the subject of awesome boat books. "Carolina Flare" is awesome. If you are a fan of Carolina Boats and the beginning boat fishing on the Outer Banks, this is another book worth the read.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outcast,

Yes Carolina Flare is a great book.... BUT....it is in no way in the same class as the Rybo book.....Just about all the innovations, including the flare, on the Carolina boats were derived originally from Rybovich.....

If you live or are near Virginia Beach call me and you can come over and take a look at this colossus.

OR if you like go to http://www.rybovichbook.com/book.html and click on the book tab and look at the comments.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts