Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt run the boat much all summer and still had only regular gas(no ethanol) so I have been running the tank down to get out the old before I put in the new. I guess I went closer than I liked today. I ran out of Rudy about 3-4 miles SE and sat down near some other boats and as I did I noticed my fuel guage was flat on E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fish were biting so I played it conservative and pointed the boat back tward the inlet and trolled back on one motor(to save gas). Along the way picked up some nice fat 34-38" fish. The winds were blowing good so at trolling speed my new auto pilot couldnt help much but after 6 fish I picked up lines and ran slowly back in about noon to go get some gas in the boat. I can tell ya now Mama didnt like the fuel bill!!!!:eek: Martin

PS: water temp up to 43-44F from tues. Fish like the umbrella way back.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
happy ending repot man ! I woulda brought ya some gas or towed ya in if you needed it Marvin......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.