Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty excited. The producer from the show River Monsters saw my photo of the Bull Shark caught near here on the National Geographic website. They asked me if they could use it on an upcoming episode. I also sent them several others I had and they seemed pretty excited to get those as well. I don't know when the show will air, they said they would let me know and also mail me the DVD. I will tell everyone when I find out. Christy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats!! that is a cool show for sure. That bull shark was huge and quite scary for our area. I have pictures and a video of a 135 pound Mekong Catfish I caught in Thailand, which is larger than the ones I saw on their River Monsters show on Catfish. Let us know when they air the show I would love to see it.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
congrats:clapping2:.. that is very exciting news.. let us know the details such as the episode date and time when you get that information..:cool::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rick, wow that is cool that you caught a catfish bigger than theirs. I cannot imagine! It is funny because this past Sunday they did a marathon of sorts of the show and I watched four episodes back to back. To hear from them right after that was kind of Twilight Zonish! Christy

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Now Ill be impressed if the guy comes here and catches one on hook and line for the show!! Still cool though!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks Christy, I do not have a website to upload the pic, so I made it my profile pic, still trying to get the pic on my profile to show the catfish... believe it or not it was caught on a surf rod : ) Not sure what pound test the line was, but the bait was like a dough ball soaked in coconut milk

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Pretty cool indeed. What about that picture of that big mackerel I caught down there a couple years ago? Think he'd like that? They have teeth too! :D

·
Premium Member
26,253 Posts
There are no Bull sharks in the bay. :innocent:

There are no Bull sharks in the bay.

Congrats on the TV coverage :thumbup:.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Timbo, I am sure that once he sees your picture, mackerel will be next on the list of shows to do! Still saying that was the prettiest spanish mackerel I ever saw.
27 Sailfish...keep telling yourself that:) Just watch yourself down there!
Christy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts