Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading around Cape Henry this morning. The are coming from every direction. The Bay is beautiful this morning ! Almost flat.

I am very jealous. Had a bunch of invites (thanks guys) but can't go.:((

Good Luck to all today.:clap:

Dennis:))

·
Registered
576 Posts
Me too, I'm @ the Stennis Space Center in MS, can't wait to get home for Christmas & get me some "ROCK" Havana Banana

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
me furthermore dennis. i put the boat in @ 6 am antenna broke off @ the dock so i cut the wire & then one motor had a problem. never made it farther than the channel markers. oh well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
dont worry

dont worry your not missing anything i fished from cape henry to the golf ball off of dam neck saturday and today. out of those both days i only picked up one 26 inch fish. there isnt much going on.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well, last I heard, Chumlord...

...was chasing a huge fish he had on. He wouldn't talk to me all day even tho I was within a mile of him all day. Maybe that's why they banned him! (j/k Lou) Nobody else answered my radio checks either. Must be the transmit side not getting out.

Anyway Dennis, from my perspective,you didn'tmiss much. I'll try again next Fri. night and all day Saturday.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
We broke off that fish don't know what it was bottom or something huge??? Couldn't do anything with it!!! Dennis you didn't miss much!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts