Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 32'' and a 271/2'' north of the bridge by 7:30 AM
I have been doing very good trolling for 6 weeks but I would like to chum I have tried a couple time with no luck I see 100 boats
ancored up at love point I ancor up put line over chunk for two hours not a nible what am I doing wrong?
May be I don't have the patience any more I chunked all the time in the past cauth fish and loved other than cleaning the boat
Chumming/chunking is definitely more relaxing any suggestions would help thanks.

·
Registered
14,404 Posts
A 32'' and a 271/2'' north of the bridge by 7:30 AM
I have been doing very good trolling for 6 weeks but I would like to chum I have tried a couple time with no luck I see 100 boats
ancored up at love point I ancor up put line over chunk for two hours not a nible what am I doing wrong?
May be I don't have the patience any more I chunked all the time in the past cauth fish and loved other than cleaning the boat
Chumming/chunking is definitely more relaxing any suggestions would help thanks.
I have 20# power pro and I use a 36" -30# mono leader with a fish finder fig. I use a 2-4 oz sinker depending on the current. No problems. ........... Gary

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was having the same problem till I realized the fish like no weight or little weight. We crushed them Saturday at Love point. Had slow current all day saturday. I had two lines a little heavier on the bottom that didnt get touched. The trick is to keep the baits in the first 10-15' of water and lots of chum/chunk to draw them in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts