Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its april.....giant croaker at west point ....shad running in all rivers ,,,cats couldnt be bigger.....rocks are all up in the rivers....Crappie on the flats etc.....bass hungry.....stop reading and get out.................:popcorn:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Its april.....giant croaker at west point ....shad running in all rivers ,,,cats couldnt be bigger.....rocks are all up in the rivers....Crappie on the flats etc.....bass hungry.....stop reading and get out.................:popcorn:
If the wind will lay out, I`ve got a great crappie flat I fish and it usually produces 10 to 15 citations every spring. My best is a 2-14. Gonna try
Tues the 7th as long as the storms stay away. This flat is pretty much in open water, and wind plays havoc.
Capt.Skid

ps-gonna hit WP near end of April for the horse croakers, my grandson is having withdrawal
bad. I`ll take him out of school to avoid the weekend mob.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
If the wind will lay out, I`ve got a great crappie flat I fish and it usually produces 10 to 15 citations every spring. My best is a 2-14. Gonna try
Tues the 7th as long as the storms stay away. This flat is pretty much in open water, and wind plays havoc.
Capt.Skid

ps-gonna hit WP near end of April for the horse croakers, my grandson is having withdrawal
bad. I`ll take him out of school to avoid the weekend mob.
Know what you mean about winds! Hope you break the 3# mark this yr ( crappie)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am a teacher here on the Northern Neck and I can verify that the young man will learn MUCH more with Grandpa then he will learn in today's classroom.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am a teacher here on the Northern Neck and I can verify that the young man will learn MUCH more with Grandpa then he will learn in today's classroom.
this thread started good but you killed it !!!!!! Maybe you should look at another Profession, teachers like yourself give the majority of other teachers that really care about their kids a bad name, what a piece of S%^&

·
Registered
544 Posts
Coakley, are you now confessing you are a product of these schools and that you believe you turned out alright??? OK, I couldn't help myself, you tend to reveal a smattering of intelligence in some of your post so, I won't delve into your banter this time with unabashed insults. I will ask, because I took it that the gentleman was expressing his frustration with the school "system" more than the teachers, students or perhaps the NN... Since you seem to miss this in your retort, are you directly connected, involved, or perhaps are part of the school system and would defend the "system" with your first-hand and current experiences??? I dare say, with SOL's and lack of serious funding, kids with little to no family structure or discipline, and little to no checks and balances as to the character and capabilities of most of the staff to include teachers these days; I would venture a guess that his statement could probably be applied to just about any public educational system in this country. Are you arguing this or are you just mad he spoke his mind in the middle of this beloved fishing forum? There, that should move the topic back to fishing! R

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got a bushel of pretty nice males today ............3 racks of ribs and two butts....gotta run back out need dranks..............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts