Tidal Fish Forum banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have not had any luck crabbing but I have 15 topless in the cabin ready to go when I decide to drop them. I always said if I catch a half of dozen crabs I had a nice day. I still have not found a good crabbing spots yet. PM if you dont mind sharing a location near South, Rhode, West rivers thanks.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Dban, you shouldn’t have any problems finding a crabbing spot on those rivers, now. Just want to be clear, I’m not saying keeping a bushel is wrong. It is legal, just that we all need to re evaluate the difference between what we want and what we need.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Dban, you shouldn’t have any problems finding a crabbing spot on those rivers, now. Just want to be clear, I’m not saying keeping a bushel is wrong. It is legal, just that we all need to re evaluate the difference between what we want and what we need.
Per the regulations a hunter can legally shoot 38 whitetail deer in Region B alone. Thank God deer hunters aren't like the crabbers on this board.

·
Registered
15,043 Posts
Per the regulations a hunter can legally shoot 38 whitetail deer in Region B alone. Thank God deer hunters aren't like the crabbers on this board.
I shot 52 deer one year and 47 the year before. Many were crop damage permits. Every deer was butchered and went to someone. Too old for that now. Nothing but work...........Gary

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
565 Posts
I shot 52 deer one year and 47 the year before. Many were crop damage permits. Every deer was butchered and went to someone. Too old for that now. Nothing but work...........Gary
It happens on the farm every year, we don't even make a dent in their population. It's going to get worse now, they just clear cut a huge area of forest here just south of Bel Air. So all of you that have property on Singer road are going to find out what it's like fending off those hooved rats. I'm tempted to just stop hunting them and see what happens.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts