1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
That's a lot of rod bending there Cato.:thumbup::rockingreport:

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Now you've gone and done it Rick. :nono: Every freakin' body is going to be at the CBBT fishing for stripers. :sweatdrop: Oh wait a minute...... THEY ALREADY ARE. :scratchchin3: Nice fish bro.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I see you are back to entertain all of us again this season Cato.

Welcome back and keep us informed on how many times they board you this year:D

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Sweet...bring on the Maryland boys that can't play by the rules.:nono:

Nice fishing there CATO!:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Finally someone that enjoys a fish scope as much as I do.....watch out for the little guy mister !
Thanx for the pics~

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Darren,
Can you say "Fiberglass Jungle"....that's what my son use to call it down at OI when it was slick calm and the meat was there

MeOff,
As`usual..your a funny guy....yes the clown is back.....sure was a Great supper you darling made us a couple of years ago......hint...hint.....tell her I said "Hi"

Capt. Pete Bregant,
Swing by the boat any time....first round is on me!!!

My Man "The WORM",
Looking forward to seeing you guys and sharing some great camaraderie,........good ole Southern Hospitality

This was yesterday

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
How did I get pulled into this one? Normally I deserve everything I get......You got esp or something? I'm just sitting here minding my own business; rare I know but true, This time! ANYWAY You get a notion to have a GOOD HOT HOME COOKED MEAL you are always welcome at our house. The bride loves to show off her cooking skills!! Hope your piling them up; Jack and Jane
BTW when's my FAVORITE CAPTAIN coming up? CALL US!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts