Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL MY SON AND I WERE ABLE TOO BREAKE THE ICE WITH OUR BOAT THAT WE BOUGHT AT THE BOAT SHOW THIS YEAR BY DOING SOME NICE TOG WE HAVE TO GO BLIND ON FINDING AREAS UNTIL MY CHIP FOR MY GPS COMES IN SO THE BAY BRIDGE WELL HAVE TOO DO BUT IT'S OK CAUSE IT'S THE FATHER AND SON THING PLUS IT BEATS GETTING RIPPED OFF BY THESE LOCAL PARTY BOATS AND I AM OPEN TO ADVICE ON AREAS TO FISH AND I DO KNOW THAT A TWENTY-THREE FOOTER WILL DO THE TRICK WELL HOPE FRIDAY TURNS OUT OK :clap:

·
Registered
610 Posts
welcome

congrats on the new boat, i have found if you have it in dry storage or if on a trailer and leave it hooked to the truck always it will get used more. be careful out there and if you have not already take a boating class it saves $ on insurance and your a$$ on the water!!
dont depend on the gps to get you back! many great places to fish the cbbt,hrbt,clt, take the family out have fun but return safe

i will be glad to help with the fishing

good luck!

toby

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. One thing don't let her sit and do yourself a favor take a boaters course it is well worth it. Always remember to be safe and have fun.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Welcome MEXMAN !

Congratulations on your new boat.:clapping2:

What is your boating and fishing experience ? Is this your first boat ?

Dennis:))

·
Registered
610 Posts
your right dennis, sorry i jumped into a pile of ____ without the facts SORRY

still hope you well and be safe

toby

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Experiance Would Be Fishing All My Life From Shore And Boat It Is My Second Boat But That Was Twenty- Plus Years Ago Toss In Twelve Years Navy And Fish Across The Us And Up And Down And Over Seas I Have Over Wheleming Respect For The Water And My Son And I Are Enrolled In Boating Courses Compliment Of Lynnhave Marine Ps Thanks To All For Your Input Mexman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts