Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but i aint holdin my breath. Goin with a buddy monday and tuesday and hopefully this cold snap will finally bring us some fish. Been out five times this year with only two fish to show for it. Rudee has produced for me, but who wants to go to virginia. Please ocean...send us some striper. You have blessed us with lots of bait this year and every dogshark that is alive in all the oceans...now bless us, the ones who put the time in, to have some nice days of stripers rollin on the surface. I never beg...never had to...but i am now. Please don't make me go to virginia again....I HATE IT

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KDH...15 minutes from OI and 2 hours from rudee .I just hate trolling and that is all they do up there. Sooooo many boats just draggin 8 umbrellas that it makes it tougher for us that only like to catch em jiggin. I was a mate up there long enough on a charter boat during striper season...I want to get em out of my home inlet....Not Virginia.....I am hoping i don't have to go 40 miles again to catch em.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I hope they ALL go your way along with the FIBERGLASS JUNGLE! That will leave me lots of parking to go Deep Dropping or Seabassin. YA'LL CAN HAVE THE F-IN ROCKFISH. I'm sure the Park Rangers could use some practice screwing with people to get ready for spring break or something anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts