Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Man the pucker factor beached in Hatteras must have been a 12. Dennis "Golf" I don't trust that guy with a weapon in his hand. :D:clap:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
There has been a sailboat of about 32 ft. aground and laying over on it's starboard side in Back River since last week. Apparently, the skipper anchored up on the mud flats for an overnight stay only to stuck there since. One would think that he would have checked his chart(s) to ascertain whether this was an appropriate anchorage spot or not.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hookinfinger,
I took some people fishing yesterday that have a cottage rented right there where that happened................they talked with personal down on the beach and this is the 4th time this chap has done this.....4th time now.........yes I agree....time to take up knitting ,golf,checkers.......

·
Registered
482 Posts
The fact that he is wasting military training time and putting men in danger to help him is what really sucks. He needs to restricted from going back out to sea.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,293 Posts
He is a recent graduate of Mr Magoo's sailing school ;-)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
In the article they refered to him as "captain". By the stories seems he is far from that title.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was down there last Sunday. Word is that he does not have much money, boat is in bad shape. A local took him to Ninos Pizza and paid for his meal. We went down to the beach and saw the boat. Hull seemed fine, but the boat is not in good shape at all.
Even if they get it off the beach, there is a huge sand bar behind it that he would have to cross. Going to be tough.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My theory is that he made the bread for his sandwich from scratch. Once he got all the ingredients together, he sat there for hours watching the yeast make the dough rise.:)) He was so mesmerized (after multiple Capt. Morgan's on the rocks) he forgot to go on deck and take a look around.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
My theory is that he made the bread for his sandwich from scratch. Once he got all the ingredients together, he sat there for hours watching the yeast make the dough rise.:)) He was so mesmerized (after multiple Capt. Morgan's on the rocks) he forgot to go on deck and take a look around.
Good theory Dennis:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts