Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First day of rifle season and it will be the first time ever since I was 14 I have missed it, I had surgery on thur. and doc said i couldn't go something about percocet and rifles don't mix the wife even took my keys to the gun cabinet and truck this really *(^%&^%%%(%%^ and it is the best day of the year too, the rut is just starting to turn on from what I have seen so far. Well i guess I should be thankfull I was able to get 2 on the first day of blackpowder but i really hate missing this day. Well maybe the doc will say i can go by fri after thanksgiving(hell I will go anyway by then "Ithink he mught be an anti") I hope everyone that has gone has done good just save at least one for me PLEASE!!!! and if you get time after reading post your story at least I can read about it. Just try not to make it hurt to bad LOL. hope this has made sense pain killers and typing don't mix either.
good luck to all

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
have a beer with one of those percocet's and you'll be just fine. The deer will be eveywhere and you'll see the biggest buck ever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts