Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant say it was stripers or something else, but we took the ship out for sea trails on Wed, went strait over the hot dog area, when we got to the right over the drop offs, the number of birds was astonishing, miles and miles, diving, chasing bait, breaking fish you name it, it was lively.

Irony at its best too.....got a new boat, but haven't had time to use it between work, weather and maintenance.......first day back out to sea, its calm, warm and fish everywhere and Im stuck on a steel hull!!!

Anyway, life was plentiful out there, just an FYI.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Shipman,

Thanks for the intel and congrats on the new boat. Any photos or details on the new ride you want to share?

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Kevin, its a 2001 Grady White 265 Express with gas guzzling X250's, been to busy to run it lately, so as usaul my boat sits and waits, not looking good for our future either, something about a crazy fella in N. Africa is gonna ruin my time back stateside.......

TBD as usual.....

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
That's a nice ride, Shipman! Have fished on one several times and found it to be a stable craft with lots of room for fishing. Did it have a name painted on it by the previous owner; if so what was it?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, no name. Bought from a guy in gulf shores Alabama, not a lot of them out there, wish i could have bought local but the few in the MidAtlantic were considerably higher than in the Gulf Coast.

Cant wait to put some hours on it, outfit new electronics etc, just need more time to do it at this point. Hoping for a good shakedown cruise tomorrow, maybe even some C&R around the bridge?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.