Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to fish thusday over on the other side of the bay. Anyone else looking to venture out before the winds pick up. Leaving Norview at the crack.:bigfish::bigfish:
Jimmy

·
Registered
846 Posts
I am fishing the rap from 10 to the mouth. Looks like the only day the weather is cooperating.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Likely leaving Smith Point at O Dark Thirty in hopes of trolling up something big before the winds and waves pick up. Probably will stay close in near the light given the forecast.

·
Registered
390 Posts
re

jimmy I was over the riva today a muddy mess and white caps at the tapp bridge,
I think with all the run off from the rain next week would be better. Its really was a dark mud mess of water haven't seen it this muddy in a long time, of course this was the upper part of rapp. at tapp bridge chris

·
Registered
57 Posts
Took a skunk today and it seemed that everyone else did as well. We trolled about 3 hours a few miles north and east of the SP light and then in toward the Little Wicomico. Drifted the jetties as well. Radio traffic suggested nobody caught anything at the Cut Channel, the Reef, Buoy 72 or anywhere else for that matter.

Lots of junk in the water (leaves and such) perhaps left over from the winds and rain of the last week. That can't be helpful.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Talked to a buddy today that fished up in the Rapp. He caught a few dinks and got a few in the slot. He was up at #10 using bucktails. Wish I could give you more info.

Sea Level
Wayne G

·
Registered
74 Posts
Fished near #8 for about 3 hours this afternoon and caught one 25" on a white bucktail. Only had one other knock down. Pulled parachutes w/mojo's, tandem bucktails and sassy shads. Pretty breezy with a good chop. Not nearly as many marks as this past weekend. Bait was there but scattered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts