Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

For those that access Tidal Fish on a smartphone we just made it a little easier by releasing a mobile version last night. If you use your web browser on your smart phone Tidal Fish should automatically default to a mobile version mode which loads easier and is similar to accessing Tidal Fish via an app.

Currently we have a Tidal Fish Android App (to be updated in the next few days to fix some bugs) which you can find in the Android store. It is free.

The iPhone app has had a few hicups, but we're working on getting it in iTunes.

This new Tidal Fish release will make it easy even with out an app to read and access Tidal Fish. Give it a try on your smart phone browser and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Brandon

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Hi All

For those that access Tidal Fish on a smartphone we just made it a little easier by releasing a mobile version last night. If you use your web browser on your smart phone Tidal Fish should automatically default to a mobile version mode which loads easier and is similar to accessing Tidal Fish via an app.

Currently we have a Tidal Fish Android App (to be updated in the next few days to fix some bugs) which you can find in the Android store. It is free.

The iPhone app has had a few hicups, but we're working on getting it in iTunes.

This new Tidal Fish release will make it easy even with out an app to read and access Tidal Fish. Give it a try on your smart phone browser and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Brandon
Thanks Brandon. Looking forward to giving it a try. :clapping2:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've been anxiously awaiting this. Love it so far. Using iPhone browser.

Brandon - Is there (or will there be) a way to post photos stored on the mobile device?

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Didn't see a way (even in advanced mode) to insert pictures, maybe I missed it.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Picture Test

I use Photobucket app for pics. Copy n paste the IMG code from photobucket to the message area on TF. Easy to upload pics from ur iPhone to the Photobucket app. This was done via iPhone. Pic from last fall.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Android app

Much appreciated. Layout very well done. Intuitive and fast. One force close, but I know it's in beta. :)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Very much looking forward to an iphone ap. I can't tell you how often I've wished TF was supported on the Forum Runner ap.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Found how to clear cookies in settings.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Brandon - Call me old-fashioned but I'd rather just turn my iPhone sideways and enlarge the type. I'll keep playing with it, maybe I'll come around ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts