Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to do a factory reset on my phone today. I searched for the app at the play store for awhile with no luck. I did a search on tidalfish for threads on the app to find it no longer is available. The new owners of this site seem to not care about it at all. I do not post much because I do not fish much. But I do look at Tidalfish every day. At least I used to before losing the app. Is there another site that has local reports and has an app.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
App doesn't have pop up ads. That's why it's not offered by new owners. They don't want you using it.

·
Registered
628 Posts
If you are on a tablet, Google Tidal Fish, after you have it, touch the three dots in the upper right hand corner and select "Add to home screen" and if you are on your PC, right click in middle of your screen and then select "create shortcut". Both of these actions will create an icon on the respective device
screen.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am using an android phone most of the time. I have put a short cut on my home screen but it is not as fast or as easy. I had the app on my SD card and removed the card before the reset. Everything on my SD card is there but not the Tidalfish app. I guess I will have to learn to deal with it the slow way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's not a mobile app. The app is gone for new phones/tablets. SF's method creates a short-cut to their website using your browser.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
That's not a mobile app. The app is gone for new phones/tablets. SF's method creates a short-cut to their website using your browser.
Go to the site on your web browser on your smart phone and then save it to your home screen as an icon. Works just fine thereafter.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have put the short cut on my home screen but the App was WAY faster when looking at reports from multiple forums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts