Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to check on the boat on the way home and it was HANGING by the ropes. Noticed a few other boats in the Marina that were on BOTTOM. Check you boats. BILL

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Called to have boat launched this evening (kept dry-docked at Mouth of South River) with plans to fish in the morning. Marina informed me that they only had a foot and a half of water at launching ramp. Oh well, guess I'll have to bowhunt tomorrow morning instead........................Mark

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Mark- you might be making the right decision...The rut is in, here in Baltimore County. Dad walked in the door just after dark and said saw 3 bucks this evening chasing a doe that was in heat. He said one of the bucks was the biggest he'd seen in the 28 years we've lived here- and he's shot some BIG BOYS. He's in a tree almost every day of the season unless its downpouring. Needless to say, he left his bow in the tree and is playing with his tinks scent in the garage right now. :D

Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Todd, you looked to be on the bottom. I didn't know how to reach you or not sure if you could do anything about it at that point. BILL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts