Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always look for a sign and this morning I got it. I live in Henrico County just west or Richmond and went to vote this am at 6:30AM. I voted, came out, got back in the car, and was proceesign to work. I was rolling down Forest Road in a fairly populated area heading towards Patterson Avenue, saw a flash of movement to my left, and there was a four point buck skidding across our residential intersection. He ran out behind me and into the small patch of woods behind my house. hey, now that's a place for a tree stand I hadn't thought of yet.

They are on the move. And I am at work.

Feeshon [grin]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Something to add:

Was in the woods last night near Centreville, MD and did not see much until 4:45. I have not seen much chasing going on in the last week, but what I saw last night will keep me out of work for the rest of the week. 2 Does moved through the woods on a traveled path into a small steam I was set up over. As I watched them cross, HERE HE CAME!! A BIG 10pt with a spread in the mid 20 range(Approx 60 yards away). He would not let them get more than 5 yards away. Call in Sick!! The next week is going to be good!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Some of my buddies are hunting in the Farmville area this week. They've killed 9 since Sat. morning. Said some of the bucks are swollen up and stinkin, and others aren't quite there yet. Some chasing but not like it will be by this weekend. I'll be in the bushes Fri and Sat[excited]

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,056 Posts
Over the past 2 weeks all I have seen were bucks some nice some scrubs....Now my point I have not seen anything at all over the past 4 trips AM or PM, Im thinking they have found the doe and are holding up. Need to move.

Rain forcasted for weds and 55 degree highs for thursday and friday[excited].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts