Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hope you all find it worthwhile. I went to the one in Raleigh last weekend. Thought the tackle part was lacking in variety and deals. Two of the three seminars I attended were good. Guess gun shows have spoiled me in expecting to find about everything there is to buy for sale. Too many cheapo reels and rods.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
It's a good day out of the house ! Always go on Thurs or Fri w/ coupon! Would never pay full price!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Saw some boats today that were pulling into the fairgrounds to get ready for the show. The expo really isn't that great but I still go to look around.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Saw some boats today that were pulling into the fairgrounds to get ready for the show. The expo really isn't that great but I still go to look around.
True but, I still seem go every year. It has a couple things going for it.....it's close by and there isn't a whole lot going on this time of year.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I gotta drop some flyers off Thursday, maybe I'll see some of you guys there

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I will be there working my booth as always. I think this is my 23rd year at the show. I was going to give out a large black salty to each person who stopped by but decided against live bait handouts..

I will have sweet fishing rods at a dollar a foot.

See you all there..

Capt Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts