Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody gone to the Timonium knife and gun show in Thursday or Friday? I'm hearing mediocre reports for sporting arms and handloading components but my sources may not be the best. I'm hearing it is basically a junk show with lots of old outdated military stuff catering to collectors more than shooters. I'm looking for a good goose pit gun and some components to load .270 and .44 among other things. Would I be wasting my time there?

Mark

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Friend of mine went last night and told me about it. Costs $7.00 to get in. They ain't giving anything away either he said. Meaning the prices seem to be getting higher. Ammo is up, everything is up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Has anybody gone to the Timonium knife and gun show in Thursday or Friday? I'm hearing mediocre reports for sporting arms and handloading components but my sources may not be the best. I'm hearing it is basically a junk show with lots of old outdated military stuff catering to collectors more than shooters. I'm looking for a good goose pit gun and some components to load .270 and .44 among other things. Would I be wasting my time there?

Mark
I hate to be a downer, but most MD shows have been disappointing for the past 3 years or so. The York, PA show is WAAAAY better and if you don't mind the drive the Nations Gun Show at the Dulles Expo Center is about the best I've ever been to regionally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts