Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whose coming to the Timonium show this coming weekend? I'll be working the MSSA booth on Thursday evening and Saturday morning. Stop by and introduce yourself. It's always great to put a face on a name.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I'll be there. I'll probably stop by the booth and renew my membership. See you there.

JB

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'll be stopping by on Saturday to check out the show.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Will be there friday with my checkbook....time to buy my new boat!!!!!:)

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
250 Posts
I'm planning on comin down on Friday. But I'll try to make Saturday too ;)
Hope to make a couple of seminars and look forward to putting faces with names and posts...
Hope I'm not too much of a p.i.a. and get thrown outta Capn Tom's meetings

bobby

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll be in the fleece clothing booth #96 & #97 all 4 days. Will be leaving to go setup in a few minutes. Stop in and say hi, with all this warm weather I'll have plenty of free time :p

Frank

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
I don't think I will be going this yr. I did not see any deals there last yr.. or the yr. before.The seminars are probably the only thing worth going for .

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm gunna look at new boats--but I'm not takin a check book, credit card or any other way to pay--not enven taking ID, sos I can't even get financing. Mmmmmm a new Parker, what a thought!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I plan to be there Thursday afternoon and evening for the seminars and to do a little shopping and a lot of talking about fishing - everything from tuna, to flounder to stripers.
Shawn

1 - 20 of 45 Posts