Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both of my sons-in-law are puter geeks. My current monitor, a AcerView 77e is on its last breath....bright is at 100%. Its been great but now its time to go to recycle bin. They came up with:

HOT TIP: Found a Acer AL1906AB 19in 8ms LCD Monitor from Tiger Direct. Com for net, including shipping and after rebate, for $169.64. I have done biz with Tiger in the past, as have the boys, and found them reliable.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Tiger dierct and Global computer are same company.. been doing biz with them and am happy. Bout 17 and 19" LCDs from them cheap and they are great. carefull cleaning the screen they are different than CRTs..

Bought two "Bare Bones" PC kits, build em yourself, its easy and they work great..

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It arrived...is hooked up and putting right along. I'm happier than a flea at a dog show. Capt....my wallet and 19" are as large as it goes. I'm saving up for beignets and coffee at Cafe du Monde remember?[grin]
Thanks for the cleaning remark...my son in law warned me to get special cleaner wipes.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]etouffe123 originally wrote:
I'm saving up for beignets and coffee at Cafe du Monde remember?[grin]
[/Q]
If you're ever over here on the western shore, there's a neat little local place that makes the best you've ever had this side of du Monde.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Capt......but it would not even come close. The beignet/coffee are the excuse. The ambiance of watching the French Market come alive is the reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts