Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're back from Titusville, Fl and licking our wounds. Redmoon, David Haney and myself made the trek down to Titusville with images of gator trout, bull reds and labradors (snook) in our heads. We got to the hotel and flipped on the weather channel to find Miss Katrina rearing her ugly head. Greeeaaat!!!!!! I screamed in my head.... We fished our a$$es off for four days and finally found fish on the fourth. We were in good spirits for the tourney as a result and of course the morning of the tourney the weather was beautiful and the patterns had changed. We grinded and grinded and I was able to scratch out 3rd in the snook division with an 18" snook. Redmoon had two good snook jump and throw the hook and Haney would have took the "other" division if they still had it with a very large 30" ladyfish. All in all it was some hard fishing, good camaraderie and a beautiful area. We all learned a lot and will definitely do much better next time. I would like to thank Redmoon for all his help on this trip and for sticking it out, he is one hell of an angler. If will never forget jumpiong a tarpon with him and the excitement afterwards. Tarpon are a unique fish and I remember each and every one... That is one awesome fish........Gotta find them up here now..
Chad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts