Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OVER $7000 in prizes and raffles and still growing. This is better than most of the boat tourneys around here. Come on guys and gal, get your entry fees in and get some people you know to enter. If we make this thing a smash it will be over $10,000 next year. There are no BS prizes either, this is all stuff from the top manufacturers in the industry. I am not fishing the tournament. I plan to just concentrate on the weigh in, raffle and Captain's meeting..........See you at the meeting tonight, 6:30 Ocean's East )
Chad

·
Registered
255 Posts
So, the $40.oo entry fee is going to Red Cross to benefit victims of Hurricane Katrina, and after prizes are awarded for catches (Some of which may go into the Raffle if no one makes the slam in each category) the rest of the prizes will be awarded in a raffle by ticket. So its possible that we could catch no fish, and end up winning kayaks, fishing rods, sunglasses, and tackle boxes filled with lures, and not even catch a fish. Sounds like it would be a good way to help out victims of Katrina, and with the good Karma going, possibly even pick up a great prize in the raffle. I guess if I wanted to give even more to Katrina I could aution off or sell my prize and donate the proceeds to Katrina. Sounds like a winner.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ALL ENTRY FORMS RECEIVED BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 5 RAFFLE TICKETS. THIS INCREASES YOU ODDS OF TAKING HOME SOME OF THOSE GREAT PRIZES.
CHAD

·
Registered
255 Posts
I found more info about the tournament in Virginia Beach, VA at:

http://www.ruthlessfishing.com/tourney_page.htm

I'm in.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You sure can, it is actually the open division, which means you can use a mop handle if you like.
Chad

·
Registered
69 Posts
Me thinks that new 160i and you wid the X-bow wud be the Center of Attention at Ft Story....Good Luck!! Catch of the Day!!

MIKE

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Just paid my Entry Fee and turned in my registration at LBPBT...where do I get my 5 EXTRA Raffle tickets? and how many came with the entry fee anyway? So far how many enrties?

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
You will get a total of 6 tickets, we will give them out just before the raffle, you can also buy extras for $5 each.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
[Q]Redgrappler originally wrote:
Hey Travis,

What's up? Haven't seen you in a while? Have you been on the water lately?
[/Q]

Not doing much lately...paddled a little the other day...gonna need a shoulder replacement before too long...casting shoulder too...putting a rudder on the Tarpon tomorrow (Sunday) and will paddle some this week...maybe a little fishing? Who knows...will be there SAT am with bells on...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts