Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to say thanks to Tom and Brandon for your support in the First of many TKAA tournaments. Even though the fishing conditions were tough we still had 41 people out fishing it yesterday in the extremly wet and windy conditions. I Know everyone looked like they had a good time. The prizes were great and glad we had them. So one again thanks for them. Hoosierboy[smile]

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would also like to thank Brandon and Tidal Fish for supporting our tourney yesterday. The donation of the cameras were a big help to our club abd sport. Yes we are kind of crazy about kayak fishing, driving rain, wind with gust to 20 and believe it or not lots of fish caught. Had it not been for the camera that Team Tidalfish supplied I would have not won the spinning rod for the largest speckled trout (tied with another guy(sorry forgot your name). It had to go to the pics and it was dead even, 20 inches each. Thanks again Team Tidalfish!![excited][excited][excited]

·
Registered
211 Posts
Agreed. Thanks bunches.

For the record, I scored (1) 11 3/4" speck, lost one around 15" and as for non-legal fish: (1) stargazer, (1) spot snagged through the eye, one horse (well, maybe semi-horse--a pony!) croaker

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ditto on the support guys, it's good to see some local guys supporting our habbit. It was worth a new Yak for me as the winner of the largest fish division. Thanks to the lousy weather and your guys camera for proof it only took a 24" Striper to win it. If I had known at 0720 when I caught it that it was the winner I probably would have gone home instead of "enjoying" the rest of the day in that wonderful weather. [tongue]

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Amen, without the support of TidalFish it would have been tought o pull this off...HAd a great time, hats off to Cory and Chad for a GREAT TOURNEY...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts