Tidal Fish Forum banner
21 - 40 of 238 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,318 Posts
gas would be 1.50 a gal and this virus would be the seasonal flu, if Trump were president. This guy is a moron!
Now that’s just stupid. Inflation is here because production was cut for so many items and people are spending the money they saved during the pandemic on the low stocks … same with gas prices. The inflation will go down when stock of goods go up.
The stock market is 6000 pts up since President Biden was elected, unemployment is almost at their lowest point in history. The economy is soooo good that we are getting inflation so much that the fed will raise interest rates. Look like t-rump is the moron …….. over and over and over again. Just look at his Covid cures and the people that died from them.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Now that’s just stupid. Inflation is here because production was cut for so many items and people are spending the money they saved during the pandemic on the low stocks … same with gas prices. The inflation will go down when stock of goods go up.
The stock market is 6000 pts up since President Biden was elected, unemployment is almost at their lowest point in history. The economy is soooo good that we are getting inflation so much that the fed will raise interest rates. Look like t-rump is the moron …….. over and over and over again. Just look at his Covid cures and the people that died from them.
Joe, is that you?

·
Registered
11,493 Posts
Do any of you remember 16% home mortgage rates and 8-12% auto loans.?

·
Registered
315 Posts
This reads like a poorly written Bee parody. You clearly are a 33 percenter.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Deep breaths, single digit inflation is not hyper inflation. Surely ya'll remember the 70s, the sky didn't fall then, or in worse cases before then, and it will not fall now. Sure, the little guy will get trampled again, but that is nothing new, and has nothing to do with who is in power. That being said, it does suck to pay more for everything, I get it.
spoken like a true liberal democrat

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
get ur frickin brain checked. what makes u morons tick

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
The only person doing a more poor job then he, is his Vice President. I think she has to give some ratings back. She’s in the negative

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I don’t even want to scratch my head, I’m just gonna ask. How can you guys think the economy and everything is well?
gas is going up to 4 bucks a gallon or more aint it great. go democrats it ain’t biden he is just the puppet.

·
Premium Member
26,291 Posts
Few years ago my wife and I were at a party. Someone said to her - The fish Skip catches must really help your food budget. I literally had beer snort out my nose - figure " free " fish costs me about $90.00 a pound.

Bad part - get jaded having really fresh fish. Tough to get the same quality as self caught.

Reactions: O sea D

·
Registered
324 Posts
HAHAHA!!! Obviously, the winter doldrums have set in.

The first time I tried to figure out how much a pound of fish cost me was the last. It quickly became obvious that I could buy a lifetime of fresh fish for what a year or two of recreational fishing would cost me. The key word is "recreational". I choose to fish and spend all the money it costs me to do so is because I enjoy the recreation. The recreation is worth every penny. If I happen to catch a fish and decide to keep it for a meal is just icing on the cake.

FJB. Let's Go Brandon!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Halibut was 22.99 a pound, and I almost bought a pound to try it. Has anyone tried halibut? Girl said it’s delicious and sweet, but I was hesitate to try at that price.
Yes delicious I have only had frozen not fresh but very worth it. More expensive than flounder, I would not recommend frying with batter **** on it pan sear this fish.

·
Registered
11,493 Posts
more han
3 times as many people have died from covid under No Biden than Trump . No Biden said I'm going to shut down the virus, not the economy and any president that has lost as many people from covid as Trump has should resign as president. We're waiting for the announcement . Don't get your hopes up too much on the stock market. I'm down 20k in the market in last 2 weeks. Then again, I don't know what Nacny Pelosi knows. Our chances of making 300M in the market are pretty slim .When inflation goes up and your money's worth goes down, that ain't a good combination. let's not even think about a war from being bullied by a weak president. But then again, look who he learned from.

21 - 40 of 238 Posts