Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow "lunker hunter",

First off, I'd like to thank all those who responded to my posting a couple weeks ago under...

"Can I get you're input on this?"

Your comments are greatly appreciated - thank you!

As for my reply, I have just put the finishing touches on a special report, that you can get for FREE for a limited time, called:

Bass Fishing Secrets - EXPOSED

"How To Catch 'em Anytime, Anywhere...
Under Almost ANY Conditions!"

If you'd like a copy, simply send an e-mail to:

[email protected]

... and you'll get a reply within minutes with the access link.

All I ask is you forward your comments or suggestions after you've reviewed it because I'd like to make it the best damn, no filler, all meat special report on catching more and bigger bass available online.

Don Kruass wrote me just the other day saying...

"I would like to thank you for making your manuscript available, I enjoyed reading it.

My first impression was Oh No, not another bass book. After I retired a couple of years ago, I decided to take up bass fishing. So I got a small boat, rod, reel, tackle and bought about every decent bass book I could find. Most were information overload, and my fishing didn't seem to get any better regardless. It's hard to learn a skill from a book, the best one can expect is good helpful pointers in the right direction.

Well after reading through yours, I realized it was a summation of all the others, it cut right to the bone. Your source is very knowledgable, and logically applies the techniques of bass fishing. A would be expert would be ahead by almost memorizing every page, it lists really almost everything to know without adding excess".

and...

Ron "The Bassman" Fugate said simply...

"Hi Dan, I think it was awesome. Keep in contact" Ron, The Bassman".

And that was before I had time to set up my blog. [grin]

Here's the link again:

[email protected]

Check it out, let me know what you think on the blog, and good fishing!

Sincerely,
Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts