1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
:clap::clap::yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Merry Christmas and rember HAPPINESS IS A NORTH BOUND YANKEE :clapping2::clapping2::clapping2::beergood::beergood:
a northern boy would'nt have screwed that smiley up! how long does a kid from n.h. have to be here to qualify as a *******? is 33 outa 52 yrs enough? all in fun man. i'll grovel if we ever meet so you'll take me when you take jamie fishing. merry christmas.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
a snowball in HE!! has a better chance than Tony getting a ride on the LITE TACKLE !!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and ALL the LITE Tackle Crew!!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
If not for us northern boys you would still be learning to fish with a cane pole for catfish out of the james river :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
If not for us northern boys you would still be learning to fish with a cane pole for catfish out of the james river :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: :D
OR................you could go back and fish for bodies in the Hudson! I'll take catfish and canepoles anyday Yankeeboy!

And always remember: this country was built and fought for by Christian ******** with guns! That's EVERY state. Hell, Pennsylvania has more 'Necks per square mile than anywhere in Dixie.

·
Registered
753 Posts
A bit testy today there Critter BOY ??? Maybe you should just carry your yankee a%@ back north there bud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sure dont seem to mind catchin n eatin these here southern fishies do ya ? Bet they aint got nothing like this in the lil pond you grew up on do they ?

No I bet not, all your high rises and the concrete and asphalt building to building far as the eye can see. Yep go on back up there and drop a line in one of those sewers there, see what kind a good eatin you end up with... Hahahahaha

Nuff said

·
Registered
303 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Merry Christmas all you possum eaters, and have a great New Year.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
753 Posts
:poke1::poke1::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Merry Christmas by the way, to all !

Lets have a cease fire !!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yup ! I hate to say it, but by damn some of my best friends happen to be red. and possum isn't that bad.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts