Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminent brothers,
The plan was to get home from work and scoot on over to my pickle hole and go after some more Magothy Snakes and Severn Grade Pickles. :D However.....when I got home SWMBO was already there and had other plans for how I would spent my leasure time:nono: Seems SWMBO came home early cause she was feeling ill, which certainly has the same effect on me. Anyway it was off to the drug store for the various homopathic remedies she was brought up on and to the grocery store for ginger ale and shurbert. :confused: Maybe I'm just :wacko: cursed

·
Registered
533 Posts
Pregnant wife

Same thing happened to me. Spring must be coming they are all coming down with the flu.

Graybeard you crack me up, thanks man.

eastduck

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
see you got to break them in right from the very first date,I have been married 16yrs and our first date was on my boat fishing,as far as I remember it was her last fishing trip and thats ok because the ground rules were set right from the start,and had it been winter I would have taken her duck hunting:))

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eminent Brother,
SWMBO didn't always used to be SWMBO. Before I married her she was a trophy girlfriend. After I married her she turned into SWMBO and thus hangs a tail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts