Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ran out of norview and ran to R2 looked and made a call to mrs july so ran up to 59, then trolled down the cut to 51 pick up a lot of smalls on white bucktails 6 oz on the bottom, morning was good for some pepsi man did well at 59, and mrs july at 51 it was hit and miss for me we did end up with 2 keepers 24 and 23 and a lot of returns, now there was a fleet at !R and others around 42(cell) area that did better reports over the vhf of some nice size fish caught, we did not have any lice on ours and fish had minnows in them everything was on white for us and most was 40oz mojo 2 ft drop and 20ft leader with 4-6 oz white bucktails with curly tails it was a great day on the bay smooth water warm and most fellow boats where being nice thanks guys I'll be back out on the 4 and 5th wx permitting chris :yes:

·
Registered
197 Posts
We had luck with umbrella rigs, no weight. Pulled a few 30" + fish out of 57/58 area....all on same green umbrella

It worked well yesterday near GW on small keepers and on the way out in the river just doing C&R

Wish I had 3 of those same rigs....but all umbrellas produced for me

·
Registered
213 Posts
Had a great time out there with the first fish 23" threw back alot of 19" fish. came in with our 6 fish at 1pm. Brown storms and white bucktails. Did run all the way to CB but nothing going on. Will be out some this week. As Boat Itch said all the boaters we came across were well behaved.

·
Registered
544 Posts
We fished 1R out to 41 and north of the flotilla. 21, 22, 24, and 31 all caught on single storms at 2 1/2 mph from 10-12:30.

Nice rockfish dinner at Ricochet's house last night!

Good luck this week!

R

·
Registered
913 Posts
We had 3 keepers, all on the small side. Fished 59A caught some and ran back down north of 2R a caught a ton of smaller fish. Great day on the water. Lifebuoy Corded phone Output device Gadget Audio equipment
Wood Fish Fin Seafood Fish products

Also caught a ring throw and a pic of the fish in the keepers stomachs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts