Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with an allstar crew today: Al B., Ed (Rebel) Plan was to go to the Triangles but the wind was screaming. So plan B was in affect. Tried wire lining the tube with only one fish to show Al threw him back hoping the fish gods would smile on us but no love. Plan C Togs current was ripping so drank beer and ate samiches until the tide went slack. We grab a pilon and manage to catch 4 togs one under went back, one went 5#'s and the other went 6#'s and one got away looked to be about 7#'s. We lost that fish due to me not bringing a net. Stroke made me do it.:D So it was getting dark and we wanted our striper limit. Headed for the 3rd where Al and Ed made quick work of that. Thanks Al and Ed for a great day on the water.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Thanks for the report Billy congrats to a good crew on some fine eats...Brandon

P.S. KEEP the net in the boat at all times LOL..

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
HELL OF A CREW!!! Nice job on the fishes!!!

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
way to go billy. you picked the right pylon.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Thanks for the report Billy congrats to a good crew on some fine eats...Brandon

P.S. KEEP the net in the boat at all times LOL..
He dont have a net ! I had to bring my own last trip......all those people have is a gaff !

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
As always, lots of laughs and fish to go with'em. "Shoulda, Coulda and Woulda..." stayed at the first piling we were on... LOL. Also really cool to see the little Black Drum. Another couple of inches and he'd of won the cooler ride and hot oil bath.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts