Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the woman out today for a little wreck hoppin in the bay. Left CC around noon and couldn't have had better conditions, at least for Jan....water temp 53.2 degrees. The bay was flat and the air was warm. Currents weren't to bad and the wind laid down nice, did i mention the bay was flat. First drop produced a few fish for us, most were smallish but doesn't really matter as long as they are bitin her rod.:D
Worked it for an hour or so and the bite slowed so headed over towards the CBBT for another try. Got set up and bites right away....but soon after nothing. Droped back pulled up, nothin. Decided to re-anchor on another piece of the wreck and it was a good move. Immediatly hookin up as soon as it hit bottom. Didn't last as long as I would have liked though and the clouds and drizzle rolled in. Ended up with a dozen or so keeper size and some throw backs and small SBs.... all were T/R.
Not an epic 75 fish day but I was long over do for a relaxing trip with SWIO.... It was as good as any paper or 75 fish day.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts