Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once my brother and I braved thru the fog to the 1st island the fishing was great. As the fog lifted we visited 2nd island as well. Ended up catching about 15 togs with 5 keepers, biggest 7 lbs! And left 'em biting. Just wished we had seen that humpback that Brian photographed so beautifully...must have passed right by him on the way in. If I can ever figure out to post pics will add to this thread later. By the way many boats trolling and casting islands for stripers with no results...

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
vinceg, I Have always had problem posting pic's on websites--- So now I upload photos I want to post to PhotoBucket . Its a free download.
Then when viewing the picture- just double click on IMG- it is copied and you can paste pic to your post.

Thanks for reports! Few post reports anymore- good ,bad or ugly its Ok to share.
Talking about the fog.. We trolled most of the day yesterday, the fog was pretty stressful keeping a more than average watch in all directions. but better than sitting in recliner wishing I was fishing!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Once my brother and I braved thru the fog to the 1st island the fishing was great. As the fog lifted we visited 2nd island as well. Ended up catching about 15 togs with 5 keepers, biggest 7 lbs! And left 'em biting. Just wished we had seen that humpback that Brian photographed so beautifully...must have passed right by him on the way in. If I can ever figure out to post pics will add to this thread later. By the way many boats trolling and casting islands for stripers with no results...
Posting photos here is relatively easy. Do a search on "posting photos" for past inquires and directions as to how to do it. I have not done it for quite a while, but I remember it as being easy to do. Going to photo bucket just adds an unnecessary step and complicates the process

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.